- March - April - May - June - September - October: Every day from 10h to 17h30.
- July, August: Every day from 10h to 19h
- November - December - January - February: School holidays (all zones) from 2 pm to 5 pm except on 25/12 and 01/01.
Guided tours: about 1h30 or free self-guided tours.
Last reception: 45 minutes before the closing hours.
Schedules of guided visits: inquire at the reception of the castle +33 5 53 41 90 71.￼
- Adults and children from 13 years: 9.50 € per person
- Children between 6 and 12 years: € 5.00 per person
- Tourist groups (from 20 people) by appointment: € 7.50 per person
- School groups (by appointment). Free escort for 10 children: € 3.50 per person
Two free car parks are available:
- In the village: you go up to the castle by a path that takes you through the medieval village.
- At the entrance of the castle.
Enjoy the village of Bonaguil : going along the path of the castle you will have a nice walk with typical houses. You will also discover various craft shops, restaurants and a medieval bookstore.
To extend your visit, take the time to discover Fumel, at 8 km from Bonaguil: its castle and its garden "à la française" with a stunning view of the Lot Valley, the Green Lane following the river for a pleasant walk ...