- March - April - May - June - September - October: Every day from 10 am to 5:30 pm.
- July, August: Every day from 10 am to 7 pm.
- November - December - January - February: School holidays (all zones) from 2 pm to 5 pm (except on 25/12 and 01/01.)
Guided tours: about 1:30 or free self-guided tours.
Last reception: 45 minutes before the closing hours.
For all enquiries about the schedules of guided visits, please contact us at: +33 5 53 41 90 71
- Adults and children from 13 years: €9.50 per person
- Children between 6 and 12 years: €5.00 per person
- Tourist groups by appointment (20 people or more): € 7.50 per person
- School groups (by appointment). Free escort for 10 children: € 3.50 per person
Two free car parks are available:
- One in the village: you go up to the castle by a path that takes you through the medieval village.
- One at the entrance of the castle.
While visiting the castle, enjoy the village of Bonaguil by going along the castle path, you will have a pleasant walk discovering typical houses. You can also find various craft shops, restaurants and a medieval bookstore.
To extend your tour, take the time to discover Fumel, at 8 km from Bonaguil: its castle and its garden "à la française" with a stunning view of the Lot Valley, the Green Lane following the river for a delightful walk, the Watt machine, the tourist Office and plenty of shops are to be seen.